First and foremost, the health and well-being of our attendees and staff remains our utmost concern. Due to the high level of cases, the number of travel restrictions, and social distancing in place to avoid transmission of the infection, we have rescheduled Automotive Forum to take place on August 18, 2021. We look forward to holding a successful and live program in 2021!
For the most current information about COVID-19, see the following resources:
- World Health Organization
- U.S. Center of Disease Control
- Recommendations to prevent COVID-19
Prevention and travel tips for COVID-19 and Influenza
- Never cough into your hands - cough into your elbow
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and warm water
- Avoid touching surfaces - use elbows if you can to open doors, hit elevator buttons, etc.
- Travel with high-alcohol content wipes and wipe all surfaces including air vents on planes
- If you feel ill, avoid contact with other people and seek medical attention if necessary
- Always wear a mask in public
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet or greater